Floorable & Flooring Liquidators are committed to providing all our customers with superior service, and shipping is no exception. We utilize only the most reputable and reliable freight carriers to deliver your order in a safe and timely manner. Flooring Liquidators ships only to the Contiguous United States, this excludes Alaska and Hawaii, and all off-shore insular areas.
- All orders will be processed within the following business day. Should your order contain all "In-Stock for Immediate Delivery" items, your order will ship the following business day after processing. If your order contains merchandise labeled as "Ships in 3-5 business days" or "Ships in 5-7 business days", we ask that you allow the outlined time frame for the material to be received into our warehouse. Once we receive the material, your order will be prepared for shipment and in route to you within the following business day.
- Upon shipment, you will receive an email containing tracking information along with the name of the freight carrier handling your shipment. For any orders not shipped via UPS, the freight carrier will contact you to make a delivery appointment.
- Once your delivery leaves our warehouse, your actual delivery date and time will be dependent upon the freight carrier. Tracking information will be made available to you once your product leaves our warehouse.
ADDITIONAL CHARGES WILL APPLY TO RE-ROUTED SHIPMENTS. PLEASE CALL TO OBTAIN RATE INFORMATION.
How We Deliver Your Order
- Orders with a total weight of less than 150 lbs. are shipped UPS ground.
- All of our freight shipments require you to be present – Your signature is required. Freight shipments cannot be delivered unless a responsible adult is present at the shipping address during the scheduled delivery time frame given by the shipping company.
IF A RESPONSIBLE ADULT IS NOT PRESENT AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY OR IF THE FREIGHT CARRIER CANNOT REACH YOU TO COORDINATE A DELIVERY APPOINTMENT, ADDITIONAL SHIPPING AND STORAGE FEES WILL BE APPLIED TO YOUR ORDER.
- Freight shipments will be unloaded curbside. It is your responsibility to arrange movement of the materials beyond this point. Delivery personnel are not permitted to enter a customer's home at any time.
- It is your responsibility to arrange for assistance carrying the shipment into your home if it is needed; delivery personnel are not permitted to assist with this in any way.
You must inspect all materials and sign for your order upon delivery. If you find discrepancies, you must contact FlooringLiquidators.net within 3 business days of delivery. For more information, please review our Receiving and Inspecting Your Delivery policy.