Flooring Liquidators offers a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee to all of our customers. This guarantee not only ensures your complete satisfaction; it provides a simple step by step process for you to return your order. You may return your product, for any reason, within 30 days of delivery. We make this super easy for you - here is all you need to do:
- The product must be returned in the same condition as when it arrived to you.
- The product must be in the original, sealed, un-opened boxes.
- The product must not have been installed, removed and then returned. Product that has been installed is not eligible for return.
- There is a 25% re-stocking fee on all returned product.
- Tile and transitions are not eligible for return.
- Contact us to retrieve a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and return address.
- You are responsible for returning the material to your closest Flooring Liquidators store or shipped back to our Modesto Warehouse only. Material must be returned to Flooring Liquidators, the material cannot be returned to Vendor will call locations. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. If you do not have a shipping company you may contact our logistics department and they can help you set-up return shipping at your expense.
- After we have received your product and completed a quality inspection, we will immediately process your refund. This guarantee applies to all of our Flooring Liquidators products. Full refund is for materials only and does not apply to the $399 shipping.
To speak with a friendly customer support advocate who will be more than happy to assist you, please contact us at 1 (877) 254-2534.
On custom made or special order products, this policy does not apply, unless the product is defective. These are specialized orders made to order. Unapproved returns may be refused upon delivery resulting in you to incur additional fees and return shipping costs. The inherent characteristics of flooring allow for some expansion and contraction and color shades may slightly vary. Due to this, we cannot accept returns for color and thickness variations unless the flooring is off more than 1 mm in thickness or if colors are substantially different. With that said, we are always committed to your complete satisfaction, so please contact us at 1 (877) 254-2534 to speak with a friendly customer support advocate, who will be more than happy to explain your options with you.
Claims: Internet Pricing vs. In-Store Pricing
At Flooring Liquidators customer satisfaction is always our goal. However, all claims will need to be processed through the same channel in which the original purchase took place and based on their original purchase pricing structure. In-store priced claims will be rectified based on in-store pricing through the store of original purchase. Internet priced claims will be rectified based on internet pricing and through our internet division.