Placing your order with Flooring Liqudiators is fast and easy. Once you have found your product, simply add it to your cart and checkout. If you have any issues entering your order you can always call us at 1-877-254-2534 or visit one of our 15 California locations to place your order.
Flooring Liquidators accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Paypal, and Synchrony finance.
- All credit card order payments are processed in full upon providing payment details and clicking "Checkout."
- For orders processed using Paypal and AmazonPay, your order summary will be redirected to AmazonPay or Paypal.com where you will log-in to your account and authorize payment. Once this step in completed, you will be returned to FlooringLiquidators.net.
- If you have applied for financing and have been approved you may complete the checkout process and you will be contacted by one of our team members to process the financing. Once your order is processed through our e-commerce department you will be required to visit a store for a final signature. Unfortunately, this is a requirement through Synchrony Bank who does the financing.
Our Commitment to Your Order
We at Flooring Liquidators pride ourselves on our order fulfillment management, and we are committed to continuous improvement. We take all necessary steps to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your experience. Below are details about our order processing procedures:
- All orders will be processed within the next business day.
- After your order ships, you will receive an email with your tracking number and the name of the freight carrier handling your shipment. For any orders not shipped via UPS, the freight carrier will contact you to make a delivery appointment. For more information regarding your shipment, please review our Shipping Policy.
- In the unlikely event that your product is back ordered, Flooring Liquidators will notify you immediately and will provide timely updates as they become available.
- If billing zip code does not match shipping zip code, additional verification will be required to finalize the sale.