Receiving & Inspecting Your Delivery
We at Flooring Liquidators have carefully screened our shippers, so it is rare that you would have visible damage to your delivery. If you do, however, discover visible damage, we ask that you, please:
- NOTATE the Bill of Lading. Damages not noted at time of delivery may not be covered for refund or replacement.
- Accept the entire shipment including the material that is damaged.
- DO NOT DISCARD the damaged material.
- NOTIFY us immediately. You have 3 business days to acknowledge a claim. Call us at 1 (209) 222-6253 or contact us. Refer to our Freight Claims Policy (below) for complete details.
Should you discover that your merchandise has been damaged after opening the packaging, do not proceed with installation. We will request digital pictures of the damaged merchandise which will be utilized to initiate a damage claim. Call us right away (within 3 business days after delivery) at 1 (209) 222-6253 or contact us to report the damage. We'll take it from there. Refer to our Freight Claims Policy below for complete details.
Incorrect or Incomplete Delivery:
We are human, and sometimes mistakes happen. If we ship the wrong goods, we'll resolve the discrepancy as quickly as possible. Call us right away (within 3 business days after delivery) at 1 (209) 222-6253 or contact us to report the discrepancy. A member of our staff will contact you to provide a replacement or issue a refund.
Freight Claims Policy:
We're committed to providing the best possible service in the flooring industry. Although claims can be cumbersome, it is our intention to make this process as painless to you as we possibly can. If you have found damaged or defective material prior to installation, we are happy to take care of the issue. Installation is acceptance.
All claims for shortage/deduction must be made within 3 business days after receipt of goods.
Please be prepared to follow the steps below so that your claim may be processed in a timely manner:
- Provide a brief description of the issue.
- Minimum of (6) pictures clearly showing the issue.
- Reference your order number on all communications.
- Include contact information; email address and a working phone number.
- Preferred resolution; either credit or replacement.