This product offers 30 year warranty.
This product can be installed in all levels of your home including basements.
This product is suitable for Moderate to heavy residential traffic in all areas of the home.
3This product comes with a pre-attached backing for superior sound absorption.
BUY NOW or
CALL FOR PRICE
Covers 23.640 sqft
Available to ship within 7 daysFebruary 3rd - 9th
Step 1: Choose Your Color
- 12 Mil Wear Layer
- 7" X 48" Planks
- Premium Attached Pad
- 100% Waterproof
- Great For All Rooms
- Easy Click Install
Exceptionally durable and easy to clean, this waterproof luxury vinyl tile is a great choice for high-traffic areas prone to splashes and spills. Distinction Plus features 20 clean visuals in a range of character- driven hues plus accent bevels for dimensional design. It also has an armourbead wear layer for enhanced performance and soft silence acoustical pad for noise reduction and added comfort.
You may need some of these
- Trims & Accessories
- Install Supplies
- Cleaning Supplies
Stair tread is a one-piece stair tread used to cover the entire stair with a pre-attached stair nosing. Works with closed stairs or stairs with an exposed side profile.
Quietstep RC is engineered to be used with all floating vinyl floors. RC provides superior sound rating and a premium moisture barrier.
6-mil Vapor Barrier - Blocks moisture to protect overlying flooring.
Stix 2230 is a solvent-free adhesive with aggressive tack designed for the installation vinyl flooring, carpet tile, VCT and fiberglass sheet vinyl
32 OZ Spray The most trusted name in floor cleaner product, now made for vinyl.
1 Gallon The most trusted name in floor cleaner product, now made for vinyl.
Bona Pro Series 18-inch Hardwood Floor Care System comes with everything you need for safe and easy cleaning of all hardwood floors on a professional level. Includes 18" mop, pole, cleaner and pad
The horizontal "shortest" measurement for most products.
The vertical measurement of the product.
The location where this product is made to be installed.
|Wear Layer||12 MIL|
Flooring Liquidators is committed to providing all our customers with superior service, and shipping is no exception. We utilize only the most reputable and reliable freight carriers to deliver your order in a safe and timely manner.
- All orders will be processed within the following business day. Should your order contain ALL “In-Stock for Immediate Delivery” items, your order will ship the following business day after processing. If your order contains merchandise labeled as “Ships within 7 Days”, we ask that you allow the outlined time frame for the material to be received into our warehouse. Once the material is received, your order will be prepared for shipment and in route to you within the following business day.
- Upon shipment, you will receive an email informing you that your material has been picked up by the carrier.
- Once we have received confirmation of pick-up and receive tracking information, this information along with the name of the freight carrier handling your shipment will be sent via e-mail.
- For any orders not shipped via UPS, the freight carrier will contact you to make a delivery appointment.
- Once your delivery leaves our warehouse, your actual delivery date and time will be dependent upon the freight carrier. Tracking information will be made available to you once your product leaves our warehouse.
- IF A RESPONSIBLE ADULT IS NOT PRESENT AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY OR IF THE FREIGHT CARRIER CANNOT REACH YOU TO COORDINATE A DELIVERY APPOINTMENT, ADDITIONAL SHIPPING AND STORAGE FEES WILL BE APPLIED TO YOUR ORDER. ADDITIONAL CHARGES WILL APPLY TO RE-ROUTED SHIPMENTS. PLEASE CALL TO OBTAIN RATE INFORMATION.
Small Package Shipments
- Our company uses a variety of different carriers to ship material. Your shipment may be sent UPS, FedEx, GSO or USPS. We will choose the shipping service at our discretion.
- Shipments are sent signature required at our discretion. If you would like to waive the signature please put NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED in the notes of your order. (Please note all larger LTL freight shipments require a signature). Please inspect your package.
Large Order Shipments
- Freight shipments will be unloaded curbside. It is your responsibility to arrange movement of the materials beyond this point. Delivery personnel are not permitted to enter a customer’s home at any time.
- It is your responsibility to arrange for assistance carrying the shipment into your home if it is needed; delivery personnel are not permitted to assist with this in any way.
- All deliveries are curbside. That means the driver is only responsible for unloading the boxes at your curbside. Please make sure that there is someone at the delivery location that can handle the material. Boxes can weigh anywhere from 30 lbs. for laminate and vinyl and up to 80 lbs. for hardwood. If your residence isn’t accessible by a semi truck please choose business or service center (freight terminal) pick-up.
Damage or lost material during shipment is rare and if you follow the steps outlined below replacement materials will be sent promptly.
Unfortunately, because of the fragile nature of tile, we cannot ship tile. We do, however, offer the ability to will-call tile from locations throughout the country depending on the vendor. Contact one of our sales representatives for more information.
You must inspect all materials and sign for your order upon delivery. If you find discrepancies, DO NOT REFUSE DELIVERY OF DAMAGED MATERIAL. ACCEPT THE DAMAGED MATERIAL, have driver sign delivery receipt noting discrepancies, take photos of the damage and email both photo’s and delivery receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
You must notify us of any damage or missing items within twenty-four hours of receiving your shipment. Damaged material must be available for carrier inspection.
736 Mariposa Road, Ste. F | Modesto, CA 95354 | 1-209-222-6253
Whoever receives the delivery must check the shipment for the proper item numbers and quantity before they accept delivery. Note missing items on the driver’s Bill of Lading. We cannot be responsible for missing items not noted at the time of delivery.
Damage during shipment is very rare. However, in the event you do receive damaged material it will be replaced if you follow these instructions:
When the shipment arrives, check for damaged boxes, underlayment, molding, etc. If there is any damaged material you MUST accept all of the material and note the damage on the driver’s Bill of Lading. Only damaged material noted on the driver’s paperwork can be replaced.
Do not refuse delivery of damaged material. Accept the damaged material, note it on the driver’s paperwork as described above, and save the material. The freight company may want to inspect or pick-up the damaged material. If you refuse delivery of any items you will be responsible for all shipping charges and restock fees.
Inspect your shipment for any damage or missing items. You have the right to inspect your shipment before signing for it.
DO NOT REFUSE ANY PART OF YOUR SHIPMENT. If your shipment is refused, it will take longer for you to receive your flooring, and you may be subject to additional charges. Accept all of your shipment.
If there are any damages or missing items it must be noted by you on the delivery receipt and signed by the delivery driver, otherwise we cannot send replacement product or issue refunds.
FLOORING LIQUIDATORS WILL NOT ISSUE REFUNDS OR REPLACEMENT MATERIAL IF YOU DO NOT NOTATE DAMAGE ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT AND GET A DRIVERS SIGNATURE ACKNOWLEDGING THE DAMAGE. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY. PROTECT YOURSELF.
During delivery you may notice a carton where the box is torn or ripped. In most cases the flooring itself isn’t damaged. If you do receive a box with a couple of damaged pieces the best thing to do is use the damaged pieces for cuts.
Other services including lift-gate and inside delivery may be available through the freight company when they schedule your delivery. You will be responsible for any fees for those services. Please note request for lift gate services may delay delivery.
Vinyl floors are resistant to scratches, dents and water, making them very easy to maintain. Care is simple – just use a broom or vacuum with a soft floor attachment to remove dirt and dust that accumulates. Leaving dirt laying can scratch vinyl over time, which will eventually dull its surface.
Damp mop every week or so as needed, using a cleaner recommended for vinyl floors.
The location where this product is made to be installed.