Hover Over Image To Zoom
Prices Starting At
Available to shipJuly 19th - 20th
Need more than we have? We have more on the way. Call us at1-866-590-6588 to reserve your order today!
Step 1: Choose Your Color
- Ideal for medium traffic areas like bedrooms or sitting rooms
- Easy spot cleaning and maintenance
- Rug pad recommended
- Traditional plaid in red, black, and yellow
"Beautifully bold and gorgeously graphic the Grafix collection of area rugs from Nourison is destined to deliver a transfixing touch of dramatic appeal to any room. Available in an enthralling array of contemporary color palettes and power loomed from a long-lasting, easy-to-care-for and fabulously-textured 100% polypropylene each exciting rug is all about outstanding ease and sensational style. "
The horizontal "shortest" measurement for most products.
The vertical measurement of the product.
The way the product was developed.
Flooring Liquidators is committed to providing all our customers with superior service, and shipping is no exception. We utilize only the most reputable and reliable freight carriers to deliver your order in a safe and timely manner.
- All orders will be processed within the following business day. Should your order contain ALL “In-Stock for Immediate Delivery” items, your order will ship the following business day after processing. If your order contains merchandise labeled as “Ships within 7 Days”, we ask that you allow the outlined time frame for the material to be received into our warehouse. Once the material is received, your order will be prepared for shipment and in route to you within the following business day.
- Upon shipment, you will receive an email informing you that your material has been picked up by the carrier.
- Once we have received confirmation of pick-up and receive tracking information, this information along with the name of the freight carrier handling your shipment will be sent via e-mail.
- For any orders not shipped via UPS, the freight carrier will contact you to make a delivery appointment.
- Once your delivery leaves our warehouse, your actual delivery date and time will be dependent upon the freight carrier. Tracking information will be made available to you once your product leaves our warehouse.
- IF A RESPONSIBLE ADULT IS NOT PRESENT AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY OR IF THE FREIGHT CARRIER CANNOT REACH YOU TO COORDINATE A DELIVERY APPOINTMENT, ADDITIONAL SHIPPING AND STORAGE FEES WILL BE APPLIED TO YOUR ORDER. ADDITIONAL CHARGES WILL APPLY TO RE-ROUTED SHIPMENTS. PLEASE CALL TO OBTAIN RATE INFORMATION.
Small Package Shipments
- Our company uses a variety of different carriers to ship material. Your shipment may be sent UPS, FedEx, GSO or USPS. We will choose the shipping service at our discretion.
- Shipments are sent signature required at our discretion. If you would like to waive the signature please put NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED in the notes of your order. (Please note all larger LTL freight shipments require a signature). Please inspect your package.
Large Order Shipments
- Freight shipments will be unloaded curbside. It is your responsibility to arrange movement of the materials beyond this point. Delivery personnel are not permitted to enter a customer’s home at any time.
- It is your responsibility to arrange for assistance carrying the shipment into your home if it is needed; delivery personnel are not permitted to assist with this in any way.
- All deliveries are curbside. That means the driver is only responsible for unloading the boxes at your curbside. Please make sure that there is someone at the delivery location that can handle the material. Boxes can weigh anywhere from 30 lbs. for laminate and vinyl and up to 80 lbs. for hardwood. If your residence isn’t accessible by a semi truck please choose business or service center (freight terminal) pick-up.
Damage or lost material during shipment is rare and if you follow the steps outlined below replacement materials will be sent promptly.
You must inspect all materials and sign for your order upon delivery. If you find discrepancies, DO NOT REFUSE DELIVERY OF DAMAGED MATERIAL. ACCEPT THE DAMAGED MATERIAL, have driver sign delivery receipt noting discrepancies, take photos of the damage and email both photo’s and delivery receipt to email@example.com immediately.
You must notify us of any damage or missing items within twenty-four hours of receiving your shipment. Damaged material must be available for carrier inspection.
736 Mariposa Road, Ste. F | Modesto, CA 95354 | 1-877-254-2534
Whoever receives the delivery must check the shipment for the proper item numbers and quantity before they accept delivery. Note missing items on the driver’s Bill of Lading. We cannot be responsible for missing items not noted at the time of delivery.
Damage during shipment is very rare. However, in the event you do receive damaged material it will be replaced if you follow these instructions:
When the shipment arrives, check for damaged boxes, underlayment, molding, etc. If there is any damaged material you MUST accept all of the material and note the damage on the driver’s Bill of Lading. Only damaged material noted on the driver’s paperwork can be replaced.
Do not refuse delivery of damaged material. Accept the damaged material, note it on the driver’s paperwork as described above, and save the material. The freight company may want to inspect or pick-up the damaged material. If you refuse delivery of any items you will be responsible for all shipping charges and restock fees.
Inspect your shipment for any damage or missing items. You have the right to inspect your shipment before signing for it.
DO NOT REFUSE ANY PART OF YOUR SHIPMENT. If your shipment is refused, it will take longer for you to receive your flooring, and you may be subject to additional charges. Accept all of your shipment.
If there are any damages or missing items it must be noted by you on the delivery receipt and signed by the delivery driver, otherwise we cannot send replacement product or issue refunds.
FLOORING LIQUIDATORS WILL NOT ISSUE REFUNDS OR REPLACEMENT MATERIAL IF YOU DO NOT NOTATE DAMAGE ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT AND GET A DRIVERS SIGNATURE ACKNOWLEDGING THE DAMAGE. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY. PROTECT YOURSELF.
During delivery you may notice a carton where the box is torn or ripped. In most cases the flooring itself isn’t damaged. If you do receive a box with a couple of damaged pieces the best thing to do is use the damaged pieces for cuts.
Other services including lift-gate and inside delivery may be available through the freight company when they schedule your delivery. You will be responsible for any fees for those services. Please note request for lift gate services may delay delivery.
Area Rug Maintenance
Keep your area rug looking clean and beautiful with some simple maintenance.
Regularly vacuum your rug
Use a manufacturer-approved machine to remove any loose soil embedded in the fibers. Occasionally vacuum the underside of your rug, as dirt can get caught beneath it.
Take extra care around your rug’s edges
Take extra care especially if it has fringes. You should use a soft-bristled brush to remove any dirt from the edge of your rug.
In case of spills
clean immediately by blotting with a dry cloth. Never scrub a spill. Consult your manufacturer for approved cleaning solution. Have your rugs cleaned professionally at least once every few years. Depending on your rug’s construction, you may be able to wash it – if not, your rug should be dry cleaned or steam cleaned per manufacturer instructions.